THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kamis, 17 Februari 2011

thought of you

my dear.....



a qut night, as I ponder alone without you.
when the moon and stars on a bed smiling beautiful night sky.
when the wind blew strong.
I'm here waiting, always waiting for you.
miss this feeling I can not express.
many words that I can not express to you.
I want you to always be present here for me.
Do you feel what I feel?
you never realize it.
and you never understand the meaning of love.
you never come again in my life.
you go left and away.
my heart is empty without you.
you never know how much I love you.
sincere love that never dies.
what's fault? so you're leaving me and our memories?
I stand here for you.
I will always wait until whenever.
I hope you come back with me.

* hopefully, GOD always protect you.


0 komentar: